Saturday, January 12, 2013

Roll with the resistance and maintain the momentum; a journey in leadership development








Ok, I rose to the challenge of getting a PowerPoint slide into a .jpeg for posting onto Google+ with patchy skills...and did it!

Here it is...

Where did this come from?  A colleague (Sonia Hay) and I submitted an abstract for a Healthcare Improvement Award in culture change and leadership.  We were selected as poster finalists and spent a few weekends working on the data and a way of visualising what we had done and what we trying to achieve (which we did to an extent)!

The original abstract was available online, however since removed and as the poster was displayed publicly for a day, I have no qualms sharing publicly without de-identifying (the good public servant that I am).

We aimed to portray the roller coaster ride our managers experience in their leadership roles...and show the cultural and staff satisfaction improvements we had achieved as a result of some intensive interventions.

The original poster had to be 800x900mm or thereabouts, hence the size.  Hopefully it loads this time.

We wanted the poster to speak for itself...if not and/or you want to chat, feel free!

Also viewable on Google+ via me! https://plus.google.com/110463521707116846096/about

2 comments:

  1. Re your Blogger help forum question

    Link: productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/something-is-broken/HBt0ln9XfXY

    We have found a cache of that post.

    Hermione should post the details soon. Give her sometime to get back to you.

    If in a hurry I can email you the post details via email.

    If that is the case check out my profile, send me an email - so I have your email address - and I will send you the post details.

    Take Care,
    Peter McCartney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peter

    Thanks so much for your help with this. I'm sorry I missed your message here.

    I've found that if I start a draft in the android app, save and then later finish it from the desktop site, it reverts to the first draft Is this a bug? If not, please let me know what I am doing wrong - I've uninstalled the app.

    Thank you again - you were wonderful!

    Kind regards
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete